UNDERCOVER x Dr. Martens 1460 boot BNIB
UNDERCOVER x Dr. Martens SS19 “The New Warriors 1460 boot BNIB
Doc Martens footwear has been an essential part of subcultural fashion for decades. Even among groups who might happen to be at each other’s throats, there’s a decent chance that they’ll both be sporting Doc Martens. With all the bases covered when it comes to existing subcultures, why not branch out into the fictional?
For Spring/Summer 2019, Doc Martens have teamed up with the legendary Undercover label, as part of the latter’s seasonal, ‘New Warriors’ collection, which filters the highly stylized, highly individualized visual identities of the New York street gangs from the 1979 classic, The Warriors, through Undercover’s avant garde, high fashion lens. Two Dr. Martens staple silhouettes, the 1460 boot and the 1461 3-eyelet shoe are emblazoned with ‘The New Warriors’ slogan across the forefoot, a perfect compliment to any delinquent youth look, from primary color biker jackets to transparent vinyl overcoats.
- MADE IN ENGLAND 1460 8-eye boot
- Premium Smooth leather
- UNDERCOVER 'The New Warriors' font on vamp
- UNDERCOVER 'The New Warriors' logo on ankle
- Dual-branded tan leather sock liner
- Dr. Martens vintage trans DMS sole
- Iconic Dr. Martens black & yellow heel loop
- Durable construction with a Goodyear Welt
- Packaged in dual-branded shoebox with spare laces
Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
- SS link metal emblem on back tab
- Stüssy embroidery on strap
- Nike Air cushioning for lasting comfort
- Padded ankle and tongue- Leather upper- Mesh lining